Position: Team Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Category: Information Technology
Work Location Type: Fully Onsite
Req ID: 6722
We are looking for a Team Manager to build, manage, and develop a team of 15-20 support engineers and ensure the team delivers exceptional customer service. As a key business leader, you will be a point of contact for customers, delivery teams, and senior management from Tek Experts and our clients.
A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology.
We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
The M365 team supports online and cloud applications for premier M365 customers. Our Fairfax group requires U.S. citizenship and a background check/clearance. As part of the M365 team, you will spend much of your time collaborating with your team to bring cases to resolution. Some cases will be transferred to a higher tier of support. Support Engineers will work with peers, Tech Leads, Subject Matter Experts, and Technical Advisors from Microsoft. However, you should also be able to work independently, learn the product and make troubleshooting decisions on your own.
This role will:
- Manage your team to ensure exceptional customer service across technical service lines.
- Support the personal development of your team through training and coaching.
- Act as primary escalation point for team operational issues and customer delivery management.
- Provide accurate and timely communication to all stakeholders in a customer support issue.
- Attend regular operational and business review meetings.
- Monitor KPIs to ensure proper business delivery.
- Review processes and workflows to diagnose areas of improvement and propose improvement plans where gaps are found.
- Share updates and reports with management.
- Own, monitor, coordinate and manage all escalated cases.
- You have experience with technical support, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Teams, online/cloud tools, hybrid environments, or mobile operating systems.
- You love technology, understand it and are adept at using it.
- You’re able to adapt quickly as situations change.
- You’re empathetic and advocate for our customers.
- You’re customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed expectations.
- You’re proficient in both written and oral English.
In this role:
- 3 – 5 years in technical support, software support, IT operations, and/or infrastructure support are required, with 1 – 2 years of experience managing teams.
- Higher-level education in a technical discipline or related certification is preferred.
- Experience in supporting cloud-based technologies is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of technology-based environments and solutions is required.
- Certification in MS Azure, MCSE, CCNP, Linux, or one of the core team technologies is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tekexperts.icims.com.