Position: Tariff Management Associate
Company: Reliance Health
Type: Full Time
- Manage all provider tariffs via the provider management portal
- Promptly and efficiently upload new tariffs for providers (data entry)
- Handle tariff negotiation requests using the standard operating procedure
- Assign provider tier using the standard operating procedure
- Execute price control strategies via tariff management
- Adhere to the standard operating procedure for executing tasks
- Audit and update the standard procedure for tariff management and other related SOPs for improved performance
- Work with the technology team on any updates on the processes or products for claims or provider management.
- Efficiently manage multiple stakeholders to reach shared goals in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Minimum of a first degree
- At least 2 years of experience in hospital billing or a tariff-related role.
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience and high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite or Google Suite of products.
- Skills for fast and efficient data entry.
- Medical knowledge and experience are added advantages.
- Experience with ICD-10 and CPT coding is an added advantage.
What’s on Offer?
- Join a market leader within Healthcare
- Flexible working options
- Great work culture
To apply for this job please visit reliancehealth.snaphunt.com.