Position: Subject Matter Experts – ERP
Location: Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Technical Support
Work Location Type: Fully Onsite
Req ID: 6662
We’re in search of a highly knowledgeable Subject Matter Expert to join us in a senior technical role. You will be responsible for the technical advancement of the staff and identifying opportunities for product improvement. In this role, you will serve as advisor to your team for technical questions and problems, guiding and partnering with your team members to solve complex issues. You should expect to be highly involved in coaching, mentoring, and training your team to increase their technical knowledge, and to take the lead on cases with high business impact.
A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology.
We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
The Microsoft Dynamics team provides support for top-of-the-line business applications from Microsoft, their partners, and their customers around the globe, including Dynamics 365 Operations, Dynamics 365 Business Central (ERP), Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM), and Microsoft Power Apps and Flows, a next-generation software integration/automation. First-level Support Engineers work directly with customers on cases, maintaining communication via phone, email, and remote support screen sharing. To resolve issues quickly, you will collaborate with peers, technical leads, high-level Microsoft engineering teams, and other product teams. In this role, you will receive ongoing product and support process training from Microsoft and compliance/soft skills training from Tek Experts.
This role will:
- Serve as the primary point of escalation in cases with severe business impact (i.e., revenue or financial) for large or demanding customer accounts.
- Solve technical problems for multiple topics and processes, developing new methodologies for resolution as needed.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience through timely and accurate case resolutions.
- Identify challenges and knowledge gaps on the team, collaborating with stakeholders and colleagues to address issues.
- Work with client representatives to understand, document, and implement tools and processes for the team.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical escalations to resolve customer issues quickly.
- Develop and deliver training material to ensure continuous improvement of the team’s technical knowledge and customer satisfaction among internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the hiring process by verifying candidate technical knowledge and experience.
Dynamics is a good fit for you if:
- You’re familiar with Dynamics 365 Operations, Dynamics 365 Business Central (ERP), Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM), and Microsoft Power Apps and Flows.
- You’re creative, adaptable and have strong problem-solving skills.
- You’re customer-obsessed, take the initiative and exceed expectations.
- You’re a fast learner interested in understanding our products.
- You’re proficient in both written and spoken English.
In this role:
- At least 4 years of experience in technical support, software support, IT operations, and/or infrastructure services are required.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Higher-level education in a technology discipline, or equivalent experience in technical solutions implementation or a technology consulting role is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, technologies, operating systems, and the Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Advanced proficiency with customer hardware, software, operating systems, programming languages, and cloud-based technologies.
- Customer obsession, initiative, and the drive to exceed expectations are required.
- Creativity, adaptability, and strong problem-solving skills are required.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tekexperts.icims.com.