Position: Senior Quality Analyst & Customer Care Trainer
Department: Customer Service
Type: Full Time
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for ensuring all customer interactions in the M-KOPA call center are handled as per the standard operating procedures.
The role holder will conduct quality checks at all customer touchpoints with M-KOPA through random sampling of calls, chats, e-mails, etc., and will identify customer care training needs, develop, and implement training programs from the gaps identified.
- Monitor and analyze customer care interactions (Calls, emails, chats, etc.) to ensure CCR interactions are as per company call handling standards.
- Periodically report on the center’s quality performance to the customer care management and creatively suggest ways of improving operational efficiency and the quality-of-service delivery across all customer relationship management.
- To support management by ensuring that quality assurance processes are followed so that service quality is not compromised.
- Design quality and compliance processes as and when there is a business need.
- Benchmark the practices of various firms with the contact centre to identify what other quality-assurance teams are doing to improve customer relations.
- Evaluate M-KOPA agent interactions with the customer via the various customer touch points and implement global best practices to meet and surpass internal business and customer expectations.
- Compile evaluation reports in relation to Call Centre agents’ performance on call and other touch points in line with the set compliance and performance practices.
- Provide Customer Agent Satisfaction feedback to the business for further action in improving the scores.
- Assess requests on customer interactions and compile feedback reports in line with M-KOPA Voice of Customer requirements.
- Conduct ad-hoc job-related audits.
- Carry out deep dives to determine reasons for noted gaps as requested.
- Provide weekly reports on RCA (Repeat Call Analysis) to determine if the repeat call behavior were CCR specific.
- Identify training and development needs in collaboration with the team leaders and Customer Care manager.
- Design and implement training programs for the call center including a monthly training calendar and schedule training as per the calendar.
- Monitor and review the progress of the trainees through the monthly quizzes and review questionnaires.
- Address specific training gaps during one on ones or group sessions and develop training tools to progress the overall training experience and to keep up with the current training trends.
- Review customer journeys, and process flows, identify lapses & gaps resulting in the delay, and escalate issues of concern to the appropriate unit for immediate action.
- Provide Customer Agent Satisfaction feedback to the business for further action towards improving overall agent interactions with M-KOPA customers.
- Provide scored data and reports to team managers for their coaching sessions and feedback to low-performing CCRs.
- Design and implement training programs for the Call Centre in line with new products, process changes, systems, soft skills, or refresher training requirements.
- Update the monthly training calendar and schedule training as per the monthly plan.
- Monitor and review the progress of the Call Centre agents through monthly quizzes and review quiz performance and related gaps.
- Update the Knowledge Base with up-to-date training and troubleshooting information
- Send out communication to the Call Centre pertaining to new products, processes, systems, or troubleshooting step changes.
- Provide various monthly & weekly reports on training-related metrics.
- Create educational videos to assist CCRs to resolve issues faster
- Track the entire progress of the training and quality assurance team
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a business field or equivalent
- 2 years experience in a Team Leadership role or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Great analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.