Position: Senior Programs Associate
Company: Sun King
Department: EasyBuy Program Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
About the role:
We are looking for an individual with expertise in Robotic & Business Process Automation. The person will assist with the planning and coordination of programs and their activities. Monitor implementation of program policies and practices. Work to keep programs on schedule, within the stated timeline, and functioning smoothly. Support program growth and development as necessary.
What you would be expected to do
1. Process Automation (RPA and/or BPA)
- Identify repetitive tasks that could be automated and deploy RPA to manage such tasks
- Identify and support automation of targeted Business Processes – Such as; Ticketing,
- Invoicing, Social Media Management, Sales & CRM tools, etc.
2. Proficient in the use of Project Management tools, such as;
- Trello, Notio, ProofHub (or any other)
3. Project & Process documentation:
- Develop a project & process repository to serve as a one-stop shop for all departmental process
4. Work closely with other Program Managers in ensuring effective and efficient project execution
5. Analytics and Reporting
5. Analytics and Reporting
- Work closely with the relevant team to make sure accurate data flow and reporting across all systems
Keep updated records and create reports, presentations, data visualizations, and dashboards
using; Google Charts, Tableau, or Microsoft Power BI (or any other)
You might be a strong candidate if you
- HND/BSC from a reputable institution
- The ability to Speak French is a must-have
- At least 2 years as a Project manager, Business Analyst, or similar experience in a technology-driven environment with a proven track record of maintaining and troubleshooting with different tools
- Knowledge or experience with SMS gateways and other operational tools including Google Sheets and Google Apps Script would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of; Keysight’s Eggplant, Blue Prism, Uipath, Automation Anywhere, or Pega
- Project Management Professional, CISA, CISSP, Certification, or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders with different working styles, priorities, and communication styles
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills in terms of workload balancing and response time to queries of colleagues.
- Ability to evaluate prioritization of tasks and projects on the go and work on high impact-low effort items first
- Problem-solving ability and fix-what-’s-broken mindset
- Excellent attention to detail, you understand that the difference between an “Ok” and “Exceptional” job lies in how much you can spot and work on the important minute details of your tasks.
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills over long periods of time
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- We believe that diversity (of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, personality type, perspective, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different) enriches innovation and our competitiveness in the market.
- We strive to ensure diverse perspectives inform critical decisions, and we actively work towards ensuring all Greenlighters feel like they belong. We also know that sustaining an inclusive workplace requires conscious effort and is a continuous journey, not an end state.
- Sun King recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.