Position: Senior IT Applications Manager
Department: Information Technology
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a dedicated, resourceful application manager to join our IT department and take over the supervision of our software applications. The responsibilities of the application manager include identifying the best applications for the business’s needs, installing the software, and upgrading and repairing the software as needed.
To be successful as an application manager, you should have a strong working knowledge of computer networking and administration, as well as expertise with computer troubleshooting. Ultimately, a top-notch application manager should have excellent technical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adhere to deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing business operations and the business’s computer systems and determining which software applications could improve efficiency.
- Making recommendations on whether to upgrade the existing systems or install new ones.
- Leading teams of IT specialists in the implementation and upgrading of network hardware and software.
- Monitoring the roll-out of new software applications to ensure there are no problems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any problems with business application software.
- Creating and overseeing protocols and procedures for the use of any new software applications.
- Training employees on the use of any new software applications and maintaining a good work atmosphere.
- Creating, executing, and maintaining company databases.
- Maintaining up-to-knowledge of the latest software developments.
- Experience with information system troubleshooting
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM 365, Business Central, SQL Server
- Troubleshooting portals/websites for optimum efficiency and high availability as required
- Procedure/Process documentation as required
- Regular SLA reviews and vendor management as required.
- A bachelor’s or graduate’s degree in programming, computer engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Broad working knowledge of computer networking, installation, and administration.
- Experience with database management and project management.
- Algorithm and data structure design
- Database and application management and administration
- Knowledge of Agile development, DevOps deployment, and Waterfall development
- SQL Queries and any relational database software
- Business Process Models
- Knowledge of the .net framework is required
- Knowledge of WordPress and Plesk management is required
- Application and Database failover across data centers as required
- Minimum 8 years of experience with proof of production-based product/projects
- Experience with ERP solutions
At ARM, our people are our most valued asset. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients. For this reason, we invest significantly in identifying exceptional people, developing their skills, and creating an environment that fosters their growth as leaders. We encourage entrepreneurship and innovation at all levels because we believe they are key to developing good quality and committed professionals.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.