About the team:
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to be part of our fast-paced team. You will deliver the visual content that accompanies and complements the written aspects of communication materials. You will work closely with copywriter, brand managers also with other internal teams and senior management to create authentic, engaging, and compelling communication.
What you would be expected to do
- Design Strategy: Developing and implementing design strategies that align with the company’s goals.
- Generate and manage all global communication assets for Sun King i.e. company’s website, corporate brochures, company presentations, pitch decks, product packaging, video and other B2B focused material.
- Quality control: Ensure that the final product is of high quality and meets the client’s/ stakeholders expectations.
- Design Research: Conduct user research, to inform your design and ensure that your designs meet the needs of the target audience.
- Management: Oversee and Manage a team of designers or working as part of a larger design team. Provide direction and guidance to junior designers and oversee the quality of their work.
- Work with other teams, such as marketing, product development, Senior business Managers, and engineering, to ensure that design solutions are aligned with overall project goals.
- Create partner and consumer facing global assets and merchandising for print and web: flyers, posters, proposals, brochures, emails, etc.
- Client management: You will manage client expectations, communicating with clients, and ensuring that their needs are being met throughout the design process.
- Conceptualize and design highly effective point of sale materials to be used in a variety of channels in East, Southern and West Asia.
- Design Review: Review and critique the work of other designers and provide feedback to ensure that designs are consistent, high-quality, and meet project requirements.
- Ensure that all the organization’s creative output/visuals are consistent with the overall brand.
- Review existing content on a regular basis and ensure the latest information is captured on communication materials going out.
- Work with global teams in Africa and Asia to conceptualize and execute broader ATL / BTL campaigns and market activations.
- Work closely with internal/external teams on photo/video shoots, manage the shoots from start to finish, including overseeing retouching.
- Continuous Learning: Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and techniques and continuously improve your skills and knowledge through training and professional development.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Have a Degree or HND holder in arts or related courses.
- Have at least 4+ years of experience working in an advertising, branding or marketing agency or another similarly fast-paced environment.
- Have Good knowledge on Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop/ InDesign (knowledge on the workings of the wider Adobe Creative Suite is a plus).
- Are proficient in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent.
- Have a good knowledge of different print processes, including offset, digital, screen printing, various forms of etching and engraving etc.
- A strong portfolio of design work done in the past would also be an advantage
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent people skills and work well in a team.
- Clear thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Prioritize continuous learning.
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
What We Offer
- A platform for professional growth in a rapidly expanding, high-impact sector.
- Immerse in a collaborative culture, energized by Sun King’s employees who are collectively motivated by fostering a transformative, sustainable venture.
- A genuinely global environment: Engage and learn alongside a diverse group from varied geographies and backgrounds.
- Tailored learning pathways through the Sun King Academy to elevate your leadership and managerial capabilities.
To apply for this job please visit sunking.pinpointhq.com.