Position: Regional/Site Quality Manager
Company: Tek Experts
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Category: Quality Assurance
Work Location Type: Fully Onsite
Req ID: 7108
We’re seeking a Regional/Site Quality Manager with strong organizational and analytical skills. This role is responsible for promoting, developing, and overseeing compliance with the company’s quality system and service delivery standards. You will ensure compliance with customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards, procedures, programs, and practices while driving continuous improvement at your site.
A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology.
We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress in their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. You will work with some of the biggest and best names in technology.
Our employee mission is to help you progress in both your career and life. To create a great experience for you that can translate to customers. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
This role will:
- Recruit, manage, and develop the quality analyst team.
- Oversee the QA framework, customer, and operational excellence practices at an organizational level.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships to successfully achieve our quality standards and objectives.
- Collaborate with Operations to define quality procedures, drive continuous improvement, and ensure compliance with quality framework policies and procedures.
- Lead customer experience, business process, and organizational development improvements.
- Analyze quality and service KPIs for actionable recommendations.
- Maintain QA audit process, ensure documentation, and manage the log of quality reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience with 3+ years’ relevant experience, or a master’s degree with 2+ years of experience
- Professional fluency in both written and spoken English
- Green Belt Sigma/PMP certification is preferred.
- Experience in a quality, process, service, or customer experience management function.
- Experience with project leadership, program management, and support delivery.
- Proficiency with Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing a team of 15 or more in a high-volume and fast-paced multicultural environment
- Analysis, data reporting, project development, and coaching experience.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tekexperts.icims.com.