Position: Regional Business Manager
Company: Sun King
Department: EasyBuy Direct Sales
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
The Regional Business Manager is a senior professional for the massive EasyBuy channel who will lead sales and distribution operations in a particular regional assigned. This is a leadership position which takes full operational responsibility for all market-side functions of the direct sales business.
What you would be expected to do
- Achieve Easy Buy Direct & Retail Sales revenue targets.
- Ensure Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reports are accurate and submitted within agreed timelines.
- Ensuring that reports are prepared and submitted on time to the Management.
- Strategic planning.
- Proper management of default rates to agreeable set limits by overseeing quality customer registration, collection and repossession.
- Recruitment and Retention of state sales teams through proper training, management and performance review.
- Proper recruitment of teams following set guidelines and policies by GLP HR.
- Objectively document review process and set time for subsequent reviews.
- Maintain optimum headcount as agreed from time to time
- Ensure that all teams have the required tools and materials for trade execution
- Develop and Propose incentives to motivate the channel and Team to ensure high levels of motivation and performance.
- Develop and Implement action plans for trade with clear corrective measure where required.
- Ensure that all competitor activities are countered with effective responses to avoid loss of market share.
- Ensure Visibility in the trade is high and as per agreed picture of success at all outlets.
- Management, Development and Nurturing of Direct Reports and resources assigned to self.
- Ensure that all cost and expenses are kept within acceptable levels and within budget.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Have a degree in a Business-related field OR equivalent and at least 8 years hands on experience in Sales.
- Have excellent Computer knowledge with comprehensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Can motivate a high performing sales team and ensure performance
- Have high innovative skills, thinking out of the box, cost conscious
- Are excellently skilled in Planning, Organizing, Prioritizing, maximizing value and see the big picture
- Are able to develop trust, skillfully build relations, works on internal & external relationships
- Listen well, coaches’ others and is disciplined in their learning practice
- Have Operation Excellence (Keeps promise, detail-oriented, seeks to be informed and gives excellent Customer Satisfaction)
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.