Position: Product Owner (Customer Support)
Type: Full Time
About Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices, and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organized around two key activities: 1) creating jobs and fueling economic growth by partnering with local entities; 2) investing in high-growth technology companies in impactful sectors.
QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup with the mission of becoming the one-stop platform for micro-entrepreneurs and small business owners to solve their financial needs. Branchless. Responsible. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that more than 2.5 Million people have downloaded. It has processed over 5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 120+ people, from multiple locations around the world, hustling every day to make our crazy vision a reality – and won’t rest until our app is used every day by millions of entrepreneurs!
About the Job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a ‘hands-on’ Product Owner (Customer Support) to join its team in Lagos, Nigeria.
You will help us build the practice and lead efforts on managing the customer journey, lifecycle management, planning, reporting, designing the handover process, creating operational process, tooling and enablement.
Responsibilities for this role include
- Actively drive, organize, and participate in key enhancements to optimize customer experience CEX
- Monitor key KPIs in support and develop initiatives to meet and exceed targets
- Synthesize analyses and effectively communicate findings on key trends, insights, and implications.
- Work with Devs and product managers in prioritizing requirements for the support team
- Develop and maintain call center analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher education in a relevant field
- 2-3 years in managing Customer Support / Product Management experience in financial institutions or FinTech.
- Data-driven skills – SQL, Tableau / Power BI
- Proven Leadership, Communication, and Presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of agile and scrum etc.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 😎
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication, and get “shit” done attitude
- Pension, life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.