Position: Product Growth Hacker
Type: Full Time
About Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices, and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organized around two key activities: 1) creating jobs and fueling economic growth by partnering with local entities; 2) investing in high-growth technology companies in impactful sectors.
QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup with the mission of becoming the one-stop platform for micro-entrepreneurs and small business owners to solve their financial needs. Branchless. Responsible. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that more than 2.5 Million people have downloaded. It has processed over 5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 120+ people, from multiple locations around the world, hustling every day to make our crazy vision a reality – and won’t rest until our app is used every day by millions of entrepreneurs!
About the job
This is an exciting role at the intersection of Product and Growth. You will be responsible for digging into data, and exploring trends, in order to discover customer problems and propose new solutions to enhance our Microloans core product. Your solutions will be then prioritized and implemented by the product team. Ready to be our pioneer in cooking up tomorrow’s products?
Responsibilities for this role include
- Ideate, for new product features or changes to existing product features or any other initiative that drives product growth
- Work with product managers to evaluate and prioritize the ideas based on data
- Build a product experiment pipeline and own the delivery and learning of those experiments
- Partner with a Growth Analyst to develop a thorough understanding of any growth opportunities within the product, which can be known problems or potentially new opportunities
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop customer persona and a thorough understanding of target customer personas and target markets
- Conduct a thorough impact assessment with analytics provided by Growth Analyst and select the ideas to build, taking into consideration all information gathered
- Conduct thorough post-experiment performance analysis with the analytics provided by Growth Analyst and communicate impact performance to relevant stakeholders
- Track record of driving positive business impact with creative ideas
- Minimum of 2 years of conducting A/B testing and have a good understanding of A/B testing science
- Minimum of 1 year of product management background in a tech company
- A very analytical mindset able to build and prioritize experiment pipelines and any growth actions based on data evidence
- A good understanding of basic marketing concepts such as customer persona
- A good understanding of tracking basics
- Familiarity with core growth tools such as customer journey map and Growth analytics concepts such as North Star metric
- Experience with conducting customer interviews is a plus
- Experience with using SQL or Python to conduct analysis is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.seedstars.com.