Position: .Net Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Category: Information Technology
Work Location Type: WFH optional
Req ID: 6931
Be part of a company that helps prepare people for a bright digital world.
YNV is a holding company that has brands in tech support, training, software, fintech, and real estate. Our family of companies benefits from a unique synergy, sharing services and building off each other to support continued growth. Four core principles guide us: a commitment to digital reimagination, hyper-agility, and client responsiveness, a caring culture that transfers directly to clients, and long-term thinking.
- Act as a member of the development project team, working on the development process with the Senior Developers and Development Lead.
- Analyze and develop web applications with clean code.
- Research new technologies, multitask on multiple web projects with other team members; contribute ideas to improve processes and development practices.
- Follow software development processes and coding conventions, using Scrum Agile disciplines and principles.
- Break down detailed specifications and implement business requirements based on the needs of the company and its clients.
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner in a highly scalable web environment.
- Assist the development team with unit testing and cross-testing methodologies.
- Be active in meetings with customers in English, ensuring all relevant information to the team and project is shared and discussed.
- Support, mentor, and coordinate with other team members and our clients.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Technology, or equivalent experience, in addition to 2+ years of experience in the software development industry, is required.
- An understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server (T-SQL) is required.
- Experience with React, Next.js, and CMS.
- Experience with code coverage, testing frameworks, secure coding, and refactoring.
- A good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 is required.
- Experience in AngularJS will be considered an advantage.
- Experience working with Web API, and Ajax techniques with JSON and XML.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban and Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development.
- Experience on design UI and web layouts with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are required.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
About Tek Experts
Tek Experts is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
To apply for this job please visit careers-ynvgroup.icims.com.