Position: Manager – Master Brand
Reports To: Senior Manager Brand Management
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
- Develop and execute campaigns that drive brand preference and product adoption for MTN’s VAS/MFS and promotions.
- Manage the strategic framework for the development of VAS, MFS, and Promotional campaigns.
- Develop rollout plans and a route-to-market strategy for all promotional campaigns.
- Develop, execute, and manage brand equity and affinity-growing projects that deliver on volume and value, working with VAS and Proposition managers.
- Conceptualize consumer acquisition and usage increment promotions in conjunction with VAS managers to drive revenue and brand affinity.
- Leverage MTNF initiatives to enhance brand equity (develop a cause marketing advertising campaign with Corporate Services) through digital-related activities.
- Provide Brand support to other functions like HR, Network Group, IS, and CR.
- Supervise and manage all relevant advertising agencies.
- Manage the production of advertising creative materials, e.g., Outdoor, TV, press, and radio.
- To develop communication messages that will position MTN as the network of choice in the minds of individual customers and business entities, thereby achieving mental leadership in the adoption of products, services, and solutions.
- Strategic Management of all VAS proposition initiatives, National consumer promotions, and MFS initiatives to stimulate adoption amongst customers and business communities.
- Ensure prominent visibility of VAS promotions and MFS campaigns across the country, using both traditional and digital mediums of advertising.
- Manage the documentation and coordination of the creative agency. Documentation will include, but not be limited to, raising contracts, processing payments, resolving any issues, etc.
- Ensure compliance with the MTN brand CI rules across all branding materials, including POS materials, merchandising materials, etc.
- Ensure VAS, MFS, and National Consumer promotion campaigns are deployed effectively to deliver set business objectives to the brand.
- Formulating marketing communication strategies that contribute to effective brand building and product or service adoption
- Coordinate all Advertising and communication deployment for VAS, MFS, and promotions.
- Monitor key market indices as they affect brand preference, affinity, equity, revenue, and market share.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, economics, or any other social science
- An MBA will be an additional advantage
- A professional qualification from CIM or any other marketing related professional body
- Member of NIM (Nigerian Institute of Marketing)
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization, with experience in supervising or managing others
- Experience working in a medium- to large organization
- Experience in brand management in a marketing department or advertising
- Experience in Brand strategy, Positioning, and Communication strategy with broad knowledge of brand management
- Excellent Marketing communication skills, especially in the development of communication messages.
- Experience in stakeholder management and engagement
- Experience in the FMCG or telecommunications markets