Position: Learning Content Developer
Company: Tek Experts
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Work Location Type: WFH optional
Req ID: 8286
We’re looking for a Media Content Developer with a proven track record in the digital learning development or technical writing fields. You will be responsible for creating engaging media learning objects and providing expertise in the use of authoring tools and converting the instructional design into tangible learning solutions such as audio files, video-based learning, and e-learning.
The role requires learner-centered design using modern learning technologies. It will be based in Nigeria, and you will operate within the Learning Content Services unit under the Global Learning Content Services Manager.
A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology.
We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
This role will:
- Work with the Instructional Designer to confirm course specifications and resolve gaps.
- Be the champion for accessibility and course consistency within the organization.
- Utilize authoring tools like Camtasia, iSpring, and Articulate to build e-learning courses and demonstrations.
- Work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Produce e-learning courses according to deadlines and address changes and feedback to course deliverables in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with graphic design and video producers to create an impactful learning experience.
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats (e.g., courses, games, videos, quizzes, etc.).
In this role:
- A Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years of digital learning development experience or technical writing is required.
- Professional fluency in English is required, both written and oral.
- Experience with learning ecosystem technologies such as e-learning authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Elucidat, etc.), screencasts (Screenflow or Camtasia), video editing, AR/VR software, and working on large-scale learning programs in a global team.
- Knowledge of different e-learning formats and ability to recommend the best approach based on each situation (.MP4, SCORM, or xAPI) as well as LMS management experience working with open source (e.g., Moodle).
- The ability to develop learning courses that are creative, engaging, and effective.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tekexperts.icims.com.