About Tek Experts
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Position: Junior Technical Support Engineer
Location: Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Technical Support
Job ID: 5739
We’re seeking fresh graduates of IT-related courses (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, ICT, System Engineering, etc.) who would love to grow their career in a customer-oriented, multilingual Technical Support organization. You will work on behalf of our client to resolve complex customer cases and software issues. In this role, you’ll collaborate with colleagues to continuously improve and deliver exceptional customer service.A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology.
We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
This role will:
- Be trained and purposed to support a particular technology based on individual strengths.
- Communicate with end users/system administrators/solution integrators via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot their needs, as well as set expectations and deliver guidance on resolving the issue.
- Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using technical documentation and guidance from team members, technical leads, and subject matter experts to research and identify appropriate remediation steps.
- Escalate complex or atypical cases to higher-level technical support as needed.
In this role:
- Recent graduation in Information Technology is required – related degrees only (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, ICT, System Engineering, etc.)
- Must have completed the compulsory 1-year NYSC or have an exemption certificate.
- No years of post-NYSC experience are required.
- Internship experience in Information Technology pre- or post-graduation is an advantage.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Passion for technology and learning is required.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tekexperts.icims.com.