Position: Hub/Mail Room Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: R22012916
Hub/Mail Room Supervisor performs general office procedures and tasks while exhibiting effective communication skills, problem-solving skills, and effective time management skills.
- Answers the telephone, inputs data, completes filing, etc.
- Prepares reports or presentations using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Prepares and/or coordinates information for internal use and distribution.
- Performs various tasks assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent.
- 6 months of office support experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under supervision with high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Accurate and rapid data entry skills
Employee Type: Permanent
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill and passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.