Position: Head, Brand Management & Development
Department: Marketing and Corporate Communications
Type: Full Time
Responsible for designing efficient branding processes to maintain brand consistency, justifying branding efforts with data, building interdepartmental relationships to build support bases for branding activities, managing ARM’s digital brand assets, and immersing in the organization’s target markets to gain an understanding of their nuances (and hence apply this to branding efforts), and driving real-time engagements in social media space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Brand Management: Support the development and implementation of an effective brand management strategy, that supports the optimal brand positioning of the organization; identifies and adopts appropriate marketing vehicles (e.g. social media, SEO, events); monitors relevant channels (e.g. electronic media, newspapers, social media) to assess perceptions and interactions with the organization’s brand, and collaborates with both internal (i.e. customer experience management), and external stakeholders (i.e. rating agencies) to measure customer-based brand equity
- Public Relations: Responsible for building alliances with both internal and external stakeholders to develop, and execute PR campaigns, with the aim of shaping and framing positive public perception of the organization.
- Media Relations: Manage the organization’s relationship with the media through the proactive development of media contacts; monitoring media coverage, writing & distributing press releases; informing the press & general public of upcoming events or ongoing initiatives; monitoring media coverage; leading the organization of media events and promotional activities; and implementing initiatives to drive media coverage.
- Brand Assurance: Ensure consistency in the brand’s manifestation in signages, branded and promotional items, by instituting appropriate quality controls, and service level agreements (SLAs) with vendors; ensure the quality of signages and branded items, and undertake maintenance of brand collaterals.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Support the development of the organization’s CSR framework, and drive its execution, with the aim of promoting the organization’s positive citizenship in its operating environment.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Proactively seek to build mutually beneficial, and trusting relationships with internal stakeholders – especially client functions, with the aim of delivering operational impact. ▪ Vendor Management: Manage the organization’s relationship with external agencies /service providers in line with the firm’s established practices and procedures (e.g. service level management).
- Cost Management: Monitor the utilization, and allocation of the organization’s branding budget, and associated costs, with the aim of ensuring optimal utilization of available resources, and avoiding budget overruns.
- Measurement of Branding Metrics: Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify relevant metrics for measuring the organization’s brand(s), and associated branding efforts, tracking and measuring key metrics for evaluating their effectiveness in meeting targeted business objectives.
- Supports Team’s Development: Provides advice, guidance, and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
▪ Master’s Degree in Public Relations or Marketing
▪ Professional certification in Public Relations or advertising from a recognized professional body (e.g. CIPR, NIPR, APCON)
▪ Minimum of 8 years of work experience in corporate communications, advertising, and/or marketing research, 3 of which should be in a managerial capacity.
At ARM, our people are our most valued asset. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients. For this reason, we invest significantly in identifying exceptional people, developing their skills, and creating an environment that fosters their growth as leaders. We encourage entrepreneurship and innovation at all levels because we believe they are key to developing good quality and committed professionals.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.