Position: Global Technical Learning Expert
Company: Tek Experts
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Work Location Type: WFH optional
Req ID: 8270
We are searching for a Global Technical Learning Expert to help us strategize, manage, design, implement and evaluate learnings at program level. They will drive a culture of service mindset, employee performance, and engagement across locations. This role collaborates with the L&D Manager’s and Technical Trainers in other regions to support growth and a consistent level of performance across the business unit.
The role will operate within the Elev8 Learning Solutions unit under the Global Manager and be based in Costa Rica, Bulgaria, Nigeria, the US, or Vietnam.
Driving exceptional outcomes with purpose-built solutions.
Tek Experts is a tech services and support company focused on delivering specialized and unique solutions for clients. We’re problem solvers, engagers, and creative thinkers who always strive to help our customers succeed. Our agile, relationship-based support helps the largest, most innovative enterprises thrive. If you crave problem-solving, finding improvement in process, learning, and working within a diverse global team, you’re the fit we’re looking for. Join our global team of experts and grow your IT career with us.
- Assigned to a main program area, to support operations performance improvement needs and other related business initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining the training roadmap, starting from pre-assessments, labs, scenarios, and interactivity, aligned to top case drives, assessments, and course surveys.
- Ensure training and stakeholder partners have the most accurate up-to-date information to support service requirements.
- Coordinate client, operations, and training meetings as needed to communicate current status of training activities and initiatives and to plan future training activities for both Technical onboarding and continuous education.
- Coordinate required and designated global certification achievement based on contract requirements and business needs.
- Partner with the content team to ensure that all the updates are in line with Tek and Client guidelines.
- Drive learning metrics and partner with internal data analysts to collect and visualize data. Present findings to executives and business leaders to drive data-driven decisions.
- Relevant certifications in technology or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required in addition to onboarding training experience of at least one year.
- Professional fluency in English and the language of the operating country is essential, both written and spoken.
- Technical training delivery, product, technical, line of business, and client-facing experience.
- Exceptional Agile project management and learning data analytical skills.
- Exceptional track record in structuring engaging and effective learning programs with clear business impact, including being adept at navigating cultures and local customs to define and deliver locally resonant programs.
- Should be able to influence without authority, collaborate effectively with others, and build shared goals and accountability.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills along with business acumen and the ability to quickly apply key business outcomes to L&D programs.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tekexperts.icims.com.