Position: French Speaking Associate Quality Assessor
Company: Greenlight Planet
Department: EasyBuy Program Management
Reporting To: Quality and Training Lead, Nigeria
Location: Lagos State
Type: Full Time
The team you would join:
The Quality Assessor will work closely with the customer service executives, training team, and customer service team managers to serve existing and potential customers by ensuring the customers are satisfied with the service offered with a great customer experience and equip the customer service executives with the right knowledge and skills for efficiency purposes
What you would be expected to do
- Create reports that reflect agents’ performance.
- Report agent and team’s performance to leadership.
- Provide customer insights reports to management.
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations.
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Assess agents’ interactions based on internal standards.
- Analyze all customer service metrics.
- Provide data on customer experience feedback and agent behavior.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Have 2-3 years of Call Center Experience.
- Must be able to speak French fluently
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in a Communication or Business related field.
- Are passionate about positively impacting the lives of rural consumers.
- Are a strong collaborator with great interpersonal skills to mentor your team to deliver on expectations.
- Are comfortable working with Powerpoint and MS Excel?
- Have outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
- Have exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Have good knowledge of customer relationships or customer service practices.
- Can adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits)
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment.
About Greenlight Planet
Sun King products range from portable solar lamps, to more robust multi-light solar home systems, to solar powered televisions and fans and energy efficient inverter bulbs. Our products drastically improve quality of life for those that lack reliable electricity access: they help extend the number of productive, income generating hours in a day; they enable children to study after dark; they allow families and communities to gather safely to socialize after sunset; and when replacing field based sources of light like kerosene lamps, they reduce exposure to indoor air pollution.
We reach our customers through two distinct business models: a vast network of more than 300 distribution partners across 40 countries, and through our EasyBuy™ Direct sales channel, where we sell directly to consumers in India, Kenya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia through a network of more than 15,000 commission sales agents. Our customers have the option to purchase these products up front or to pay for them through an installment payment plan over a period of 4-18 months through our Sun King EasyBuy™ line, our technology enabled ‘pay-as-you-go’ (PAYG) systems.
Greenlight employs close to 2000 people in 11 countries across sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. We are passionate about serving off-grid customers, and we are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
Greenlight is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Women represent 47% of Greenlight’s workforce.
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.