Position: Finance Manager
Type: Full Time
The Finance Manager will provide financial leadership to the company, including responsibility for the budget, planning, and supporting the M-KOPA executive team through financial analysis and management ports. You will lead analysts in building actuals, forecasts, budgets, and operational plans for covered businesses or functions.
- Accurate recording of all financial records and ensuring they align with company policies.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including detailed analysis of movements in crucial line items.
- Provide insightful commercial information and financial analysis to guide strategic and operation decisions across the company.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial and tax regulations
- Lead a team of financial and administrative assistants and provide consistent feedback to improve performance.
- Consult Group finance about funding options and recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Participate in project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Develop, document, and implement day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, tax remittance and other transactions).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related field required
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in a finance role, including managing a team of financial analysts or associates.
- A proven track record of successfully leading the financial reporting for a business unit, company or functional area
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on agreed timelines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to coordinate across internal teams
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.