Position: Engineer – Operations Integration and Channels
Reports To: Manager – Operations Integration and Channels
Division: Information Technology
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Ensure Code applications is in accordance with good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute technical test plans for operational and bug fixes.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture, design and development components into production environment
- Ensure the integrity of the solutions delivered into production environment.
- Perform reconciliations, proactive monitoring and ensure adequate service controls are in place.
- Ensure customer experience of the services offered on the different platforms within expected Service Levels.Education:
- First degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3–7 years of experience in an area of specialization, with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
*Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
*MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTN) does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from applicants in all MTN’s recruitment processes and stages such as job application, CV review, interview, meeting, and final processing of applications.
*MTN is not liable for fraudulent publication of job offers in MTN’s name or for the fraudulent use of MTN’s name in any manner whatsoever.