Position: DevOps Engineer
Company: Reliance Health
Type: Full Time
Reliance Health is a leading healthcare provider committed to delivering accessible and innovative healthcare solutions to our customers. We are seeking a talented and creative DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team and contribute to enhancing the customer experience through the optimization of self-service and bot automation.
A DevOps engineer’s roles and responsibilities are a combination of technical and management roles. It is essential to have excellent communication and coordination skills to successfully integrate various functions in a coordinated manner and deliver the responsibilities to the customer’s satisfaction. Your responsibilities are multi-prong – you need to be agile enough to wear a technical hat and manage operations simultaneously.
- Architect, maintain and operate our infrastructure using modern IaC methodologies (we use Terragrunt, Terraform and Packer)
- Supporting development teams in performing releases, infrastructure changes and incident management.
- Configuring, maintaining and providing templates and examples of use of an Observability platform
- Automating as much of our work as possible without losing ownership, checks and balances and accountability.
- 3+ years working as an infrastructure engineer in a DevOps environment
- Extensive knowledge of AWS having managed multiple accounts with several production environments.
- Good understanding of security hardening of a platform and processes.
- Comfortable knowledge of common CI/CD patterns and tools
- Strong understanding of Docker and container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Nomad or Apache Mesos
- Strong understanding of Observability and incident management having used tools such as NewRelic, Honeycomb or Datadog. Ideally using Open Telemetry for vendor independent transport.
- Comfortable knowledge of the Hashicorp stack (I.e Vault, Terraform, Nomad, Consul)
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Premium health insurance package
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on improving customer experiences.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
If you are passionate about Quality Assurance and are eager to contribute to our exciting projects, we encourage you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of Reliance Health and making a meaningful impact in the world of healthcare
.At Reliance Health, we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.