Position: Developer Technical Lead
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Category: Information Technology
Work Location Type: WFH optional
Req ID: 5808
Be part of a company that helps prepare people for a bright digital world.
YNV is a holding company that has brands in tech support, training, software, fintech, and real estate. Our family of companies benefits from a unique synergy, sharing services and building off each other to support continued growth. Four core principles guide us: A commitment to digital reimagination, hyper-agility and client responsiveness, caring culture that transfers directly to clients, and long-term thinking.
- Lead a software development project team (up to 10 developers) and act as the technical expert, owning the development process while supporting, motivating, mentoring, and coordinating team members.
- Create coding standards and practices and perform code reviews, contributing ideas to improve processes and troubleshooting problems when they arise.
- Assist development team with unit testing and cross-testing methodologies.
- Lead client/customer meetings in English, ensuring all relevant information to the team and project is shared and discussed.
- Control the sprint velocity and capacity of your team, acting as the SCRUM Master and ensuring successful sprint releases.
- Develop software solutions using .NET Framework (C#, MVC, HTML, CSS, JS), an API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
- Improve architecture and optimize the performance of internal software systems.
- Design and develop integrations between our applications and other systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related field, in addition to 4+ years as a developer, is required.
- Experience in Spring/Maven/Hibernate/ Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in addition to being an expert in at least 2 popular frameworks (Angular/React/Vue, etc.)
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks and distributed systems architecture.
- Experience with Web APIs and.Net MVC.
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Proven track A team player with strong attention to detail, critical and analytical thinking, problem-solving, and time management skills, with the ability to self-manage and focus on the business impact while keeping the team motivated.
- Should be adept at working independently and in small dynamic teams of individual contributors and with a proven track record of delivering commercially viable products.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
About Tek Experts
Tek Experts is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.