About Greenlight Planet
Greenlight Planet designs, distributes and finances the purchase of solar-powered home energy solutions for the world’s 1.3 billion under-electrified consumers. We are market leaders in the distributed off-grid solar industry, and our Sun King™ products have enabled 76 million people around the world to access clean, reliable, solar-powered light and energy at home.
Sun King products range from portable solar lamps to more robust multi-light solar home systems, to solar-powered televisions and fans and energy-efficient inverter bulbs. Our products drastically improve quality of life for those that lack reliable electricity access: they help extend the number of productive, income-generating hours in a day; they enable children to study after dark; they allow families and communities to gather safely to socialize after sunset; and when replacing field-based sources of light like kerosene lamps, they reduce exposure to indoor air pollution. Read more here:
Customer Service Executive, Lagos
Position: Customer Service Executive, Lagos
Job Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Reporting to: Team Lead, Customer Service.
The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies and “scripts”;
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, analyzing cause and expediting resolution;
- Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
- Generating leads for the sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities;
- Supporting the collection of payments by regularly contacting dormant and defaulting customers;
- Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
- Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
The ideal Customer Service Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related courses – Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Management
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Fluency in at least one local dialect (Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa) is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maximum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience working in a call center is an added advantage.
- Basic Microsoft- Excel skill
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.