Position: Customer Service Executive (Igbo Speaking)
Department: EasyBuy Program Management
Type: Full Time
The team you would join:
The Customer Service Team serves as the first point of contact for Sun King’s customers. The team helps prospective and existing customers with products, services, payments, and customer relationship-related inquiries. Customer Service Executives play an important role in ensuring Sun King customers can access fair, reliable, and timely assistance for any product or service-related needs, ensuring the company provides strong customer service in line with its consumer protection. The team works cross-functionally with Sun King’s Operations and Sales teams to serve the breadth of customer-related inquiries.
About the role:
The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
What you would be expected to do
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies and “scripts”;
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, finding out the root cause and expediting resolution;
- Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
- Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
- Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Have Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a Business-related courses – Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Management
- Have good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Are fluent in Igbo and any other local language preferably Yoruba or Hausa (added advantage).
- Have good people skills.
- Have maximum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience working in a call center is an added advantage.
- Have basic Microsoft- Excel skill
We are looking for someone who is passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What We Offer
- A platform for professional growth in a rapidly expanding, high-impact sector.
- Immerse in a collaborative culture, energized by Sun King’s employees who are collectively motivated by fostering a transformative, sustainable venture.
- A genuinely global environment: Engage and learn alongside a diverse group from varied geographies and backgrounds.
- Tailored learning pathways through the Sun King Academy to elevate your leadership and managerial capabilities.