Position: Customer Experience Program Manager
Company: Reliance Health
Type: Full Time
This role is accountable for the customer satisfaction program that will analyze data from customer listening posts, identify trends, prioritize importance, and develop action plans with cross-functional leaders to drive measurable improvement.
You will be Responsible For:
- Developing and implementing a strategy, plan, and KPIs for Customer Experience optimization across the customer lifecycle.
- Survey Program: Manage the survey program to ensure all stakeholders within the organization are aligned on the why who, when, and how these surveys will be used.
- Customer Satisfaction Index: Manage the monthly review of leading and lagging indicators for customer segments and prepare executive-level presentations to inform internal stakeholders of trends and progress.
- Customer Experience Blueprint: Develop a customer experience blueprint that includes onboarding, optimized engagement, and contract renewals for the purpose of ensuring consistent and repeatable workflows, and identifying automation opportunities to ensure scale and RACI-enabled understanding of stakeholder roles in the lifecycle.
- Customer Experience Program Management: Creating a framework for data analysis, prioritization, and action plan tracking, to ensure that customer priorities provided through this program are addressed, and that there is closed-loop communication back to customers.
- 5 years of experience in customer experience operations or management
- Strong data analytics, process, communications, and follow-through skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with interaction forecasting, capacity, and workforce management
- Strong analytical and data management and reporting skills
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Free office lunch
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.