Position: Customer Care Quality Assurance Analyst
Department: Customer Service
Type: Full Time
The job holder will be required to evaluate the quality of agent interactions with M-KOPA customers through the various touch points (inbound and outbound) and provide reports and remedial actions to address any gaps.
Key job functions:
- Evaluate M-KOPA agent interactions with the customer via the various customer touch points and implement international best practices to meet and surpass internal business and customer expectations.
- Compile evaluation reports in relation to Call Centre agent’s performance on calls and other touch points in line with the set compliance and performance practices.
- Provide Customer Agent Satisfaction feedback to the business for further action in improving the scores.
- Conduct coaching sessions for Call Centre agents and provide scored data to the team leaders.
- Assess requests on customer interactions and compile feedback reports in line with M-KOPA Voice of Customer requirements.
- Assess call center agents’ knowledge and skills against the currently existing products, systems, and processes
- Conduct ad-hoc job-related audits.
- Carry out deep dives to determine the reasons for noted gaps as requested.
- Provide various monthly and weekly reports on training and quality-related metrics.
- 3 years of experience in the call center industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field ( Social Sciences is preferred )
- 1 year and above experience in a customer service leadership capacity competency
- Demonstrates strong leadership style and work ethic.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- The ability to mentor and guide.
- Display high integrity and honesty.
- Demonstrate technical and professional expertise.
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA does not collect or charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for recruitment fees, processing fees, interview fees, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.