Position: CRM Specialist
Department: Information Technology
Type: Full Time
The primary job holder will be responsible for:
- Administering multiple maintenance functions of the web-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with a primary goal of ensuring data integrity.
- The quality and consistency of the data used to drive ARM’s sales and marketing efforts across various businesses
- Objectively evaluates the ROI of potential marketing efforts based upon criteria set by marketing and customer experience teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver a CRM strategy with the view of retaining existing customers, improving customer experience, increasing repeat visitation, and growing qualified databases, across all ARM businesses.
- Manage quality and consistency of data, train users, generate reports, and input data to support organizational initiatives.
- Work across all ARM businesses to maintain timely, accurate, and uniform documentation of all records in the CRM system.
- Segment and manage customer data for various ARM offerings and set up appropriate funnels and campaigns within CRM software that deliver results for the business.
- Set up marketing automation and establish workflows for data capture, always ensuring data integrity.
- Delivery of all CRM activities for the business to meet agreed KPIs – including direct mail, SMS marketing, mobile messaging, and loyalty programs in line with marketing calendars for the brand.
- Leverage campaign results to run the planning and testing process to continuously drive increased customer interest, conversion, sales, LTV, and profitability across segments and channels.
- Customize and pull marketing reports from the CRM system on a weekly basis with analysis of trends, successes, and learnings. Set up live dashboards for campaigns.
- Create campaign-specific landing pages and webforms on the website to support CRM campaigns and capture data.
- Manage partner relationships with CRM vendor companies.
- Update and maintain stakeholder records within the CRM system
- Lead regular communication on the need to ensure clean data for use across all areas of the organization.
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business stakeholders (including sales, marketing, and other departments) to support effective business decision-making.
- Assist with administrative duties related to research and business intelligence.
- Demonstrate a complete commitment to the goals and mission of ARM and represent the brand professionally at the company and client sponsored events.
- Perform other related duties, such as special projects and assignments, as required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a CRM and/or analytical role (ideal backgrounds include similar CRM administrator roles in the financial services sector).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (math, economics, engineering, statistics, etc.).
At ARM, our people are our most valued asset. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients. For this reason, we invest significantly in identifying exceptional people, developing their skills, and creating an environment that fosters their growth as leaders. We encourage entrepreneurship and innovation at all levels because we believe they are key to developing good quality and committed professionals.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.