Position: CRM Implementation Manager
Company: Reliance Health
Type: Full Time
Reliance Health is on a mission to make quality healthcare accessible, affordable and delightful in Emerging Markets. Reliance Health uses technology to build an integrated health system that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities. This allows us to offer innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of our end users when they need us the most. This exciting role will be reporting directly to the SVP of Product and Data
As the CRM Implementation Manager, you’re going to:
- Lead strategy and best practices to ensure optimal usage of CRM applications to support increase in company metrics across all divisions.
- Create and manage the implementation of the company’s CRM roadmap, serving as the primary architect and subject matter expert, overseeing all integrations and usage of CRM applications.
- Conceptualize, build and monitor the flow of data (internal and external) in and out of the CRM applications, specifying required data entry guidelines and processes as well as training division specific specialists on these guidelines.
- Educate CRM users on the most efficient and accurate usage of customer data and also set up guidelines and processes to ensure strict adherence to regulatory practices in processes that affect customer data management.
- Be and advocate for the platform, contributing knowledge and acting as a voice for process and platform improvements across all teams.
- Collaborate with each division’s specialist to review requirements and ensure the processes are adequately documented (on Confluence) for ease of reference.
- Assist in production of supplemental training materials for global and regional use including supporting local language adaptation of information where necessary
- Own the set-up and configuration process for each application based on requirements from each division with direct support from the division specialists, given that the implementation does not require code.
- Collaborate with Product Managers for the implementation areas that require code, the definition of this will be task specific.
Qualifications / Expectations
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in CRM management, including implementing and managing CRM systems in a complex business environment.
- Strong understanding of CRM principles, best practices, and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in CRM software (must include Zoho), including system configuration and customization.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a diverse team.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage CRM data to derive insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple CRM projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of data management, privacy regulations, and security best practices within a CRM context.
- Continuous learning mindset, keeping up to date with industry trends, CRM advancements, and emerging technologies.
- Able to professionally communicate in verbal and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other business tools such as Microsoft Teams.
- Able to support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to present evaluations and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform routine tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize, execute and deliver assignments/projects on time.
- Ability to gather data, understand key issues, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work collaboratively across various business units to achieve strategic goals.
- Advanced skills in computing, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of database architecture and management.
- Good understanding of project management approaches, tools and project lifecycle phases.
- Good process improvement and change management knowledge.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Premium health insurance package
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on improving customer experiences.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
How to apply
If you are a passionate about this position and are eager to contribute to our exciting projects, we encourage you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of Reliance Health and making a meaningful impact in the world of healthcare.
At Reliance Health, we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.