Position: Credit Analyst
Company: Sun King
Department: Corporate Risk
Type: Full Time
The Credit Analyst will work in the Corporate Risk department of Greenlight Planet, Nigeria, and will be reporting to the Credit Process Manager. You will be working closely with the Tele Collection team and the Customer Loyalty executives “CLE”. You will also be working closely with the entire Easy buy team by following up on compliance and spot checks, credit risk, and fraud investigation of our Pay-As-You-Go products.
We are looking forward to a dedicated, energetic, and experienced Credit Analyst who would leverage their expertise to grow our risk team.
What you would be expected to do
- Support your Credit Process Manager in developing methodologies to improve the current processes.
- Suggest enhancements to current processes and policies to avoid operational risks.
- Presentation of ideas via reports and presentations, outlining findings, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Assist the Credit Process Manager in implementing audit recommendations.
- Carry out periodic spot checks on processes and provide findings and recommendations of the risks identified.
- Investigate fraud cases and give recommendations of the same (which includes data collection and interviewing claimants).
- Identify and classify potential default risk through data collection and interaction with clients.
- Preparation of field reports/collation of data/documentation and report.
- Red flag identification and timely reporting of the same
- Any other task allocated by the Credit Process Manager
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Have minimum 2 years of working experience preferably in the Control and Compliance/Risk department.
- Possess strong data collection skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Are excellent at fraud detection & investigation.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Are proficient in MS Excel (Advanced level).
- Demonstrates problem-solving abilities.
- Have good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Have previous work experience in MFI or banks.
- Are multilingual ( English & Hausa).
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment.
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.