Position: Country Manager
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Country Manager in Nigeria to lead our Ridehailing business.
You will be responsible for leading the market, developing and nurturing critical relationships that will grow our business, strengthen our position and build drivers & riders’ growth, engagement and retention while managing a high-performing team.
This strategic role will be the interface between our business and the key city/country stakeholders (i.e. regulators, government officials, local communities, etc).
You will be working closely with the local operations team, Regional manager, and HQ teams (ie Growth Analytics, Expansion, Global Operations, Marketing, Product, Regulatory, and CS).
This is a critical, impactful, and highly rewarding role: Nigeria is an exciting market that is equipped for Bolt to make urban travel more affordable, convenient, and responsible.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Lead the financial and strategic planning process and be responsible for its implementation for Nigeria
- Define, implement and optimize local business and operational strategies/goals with the local operations team
- Advocating and elevating Bolt’s brand, product and service by working closely with local authorities and policy makers
- Expand Bolt’s presence and services across the country
- Establish strategic partnerships with local fleet owners and other relevant businesses/entities
- Identify trends, risks, and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drive growth and efficiency
- Take ownership of Bolt’s growth in Nigeria by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals
We are looking for:
- You have 7+ years of experience in an operations management or general management role
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- You are passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach
- You are comfortable with developing business frameworks to support your strategies and decisions
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
To apply for this job please visit bolt.eu.