Position: Business Intelligence Analyst
Company: Reliance Health
Type: Full Time
Reliance Health’s mission is to make quality healthcare accessible, affordable, and delightful in Emerging Markets. Reliance Health uses technology to build an integrated health system that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities. This allows us to offer innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of our end users when they need us the most.
Having received early investment from the likes of Partech Partners, Y Combinator, and Tencent, Reliance Health have recently raised $40m, led by General Atlantic to help fuel international expansion. We are currently live in Nigeria and Egypt, and in 2023 we plan to expand to more markets.
The business intelligence analyst is a key member of the data science team, responsible for transforming every division at Reliance Health into a data-driven organization. You will play a crucial role in translating our data into insights & helping us leverage the data to identify opportunities for product improvements, spot trends, as well as recognize potential issues and offer solutions.
- Work with different stakeholders to identify data analytics needs for the different business units
- Working knowledge of data software tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Complex data modelling and designing data analysis methodologies
- Report data findings to internal stakeholders and partner with XFN teams to identify areas of the business that would benefit from data analysis
- Build dashboards, reports and visualizations to extract insights from data
- Help identify and fix data quality issues
- Support the training of end users on data exploration
- Promote a data culture within the organization
- Perform data profiling to identify anomalies
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience with Tableau or other business analytics and data visualization tools
- Experience with Python and data science libraries
- Experience working with large data sets and designing complex SQL queries
- Experience with data modeling techniques such as classification, clustering, linear regression, time series etc.
- Experience explaining technical concepts and analysis clearly to varied audiences and translating business objectives into actional analyses
- Experience building and shipping products, working closely and embedded into a product XFN team
- Ability to partner data findings and translate into product ideation
- Understanding of current data protection and privacy laws
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the Med Tech space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Fantastic work culture
- Great work-life balance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.