Position: Business Development Manager, West & Central Africa
Department: Partnerships Sales
Type: Full Time
The team you would join:
Sun King’s partnership and business development team covering our partnerships business in West and Central Africa has been growing consistently over the last 5 years at remarkable scale with a large partner base of over 300 partners.
About the role:
What you would be expected to do
- Regularly network with industry colleagues and associations to help establish the brand in West and Central Africa.
- Organise and attend strategic sector events in order to build a strong business development network.
- Build a network of key stakeholders in sectors of interest in order to onboard strategic partnerships.
- Manage the business development team and ensure to set KPIs are met.
- Generation of Sales Prospects: Data mine and qualify suitable partners, provide summaries of their businesses and any required business information with focus on B2B sales.
- Pipeline Management: Maintain database of qualified prospects and onboard partners seamlessly.
- Prospect Meeting: Regularly have physical & virtual meetings with prospects for training,
- Product demo and onboarding across West and Central Africa region
- Industry Updates: Stay abreast of industry trends, opportunities in West Africa
- Proposals: Create effective client proposals and manage proposals applications as required
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Hold a degree or diploma in a business-related field or have a minimum of 5 years working in a business development or sales role in the FMCG, banking, Solar or telecom industries.
- Are passionate about networking and building strong relationships
- Are passionate about positively impacting the lives of rural consumers.
- Work well with others with great people skills to mentor your team to deliver on expectations.
- Are comfortable working with PowerPoint and MS Excel
What We Offer
- A platform for professional growth in a rapidly expanding, high-impact sector.
- Immerse in a collaborative culture, energized by Sun King’s employees who are collectively motivated by fostering a transformative, sustainable venture.
- A genuinely global environment: Engage and learn alongside a diverse group from varied geographies and backgrounds.
- Tailored learning pathways through the Sun King Academy to elevate your leadership and managerial capabilities.
To apply for this job please visit sunking.pinpointhq.com.