Position: Business Development Executive
Department: Business Development
Type: Full Time
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensure retention, development of new businesses, and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth. The executive must demonstrate the ability to attract new business to achieve designated revenue target levels. He/she must be able to develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately available, and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
- Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
- Ensure that accounts opened are funded
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in the financial service industry
To apply for this job please visit armpension.joinus.ng.