Position: Brand & Marketing Lead
Type: Full Time
About Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices, and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We aim to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organized around two key activities: 1) creating jobs and fueling economic growth by partnering with local entities; 2) investing in high-growth technology companies in impactful sectors.
QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup with the mission of becoming the one-stop platform for micro-entrepreneurs and small business owners to solve their financial needs. Branchless. Responsible. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that has been downloaded by more than 2.5 Million people. It has processed over 5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 120+ people, from multiple locations around the world, hustling every day to make our crazy vision a reality – and won’t rest until our app is used every day by millions of entrepreneurs!
About the Job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a Brand & Marketing Lead to join its team in Lagos. As a Brand & Marketing Lead at QuickCheck, you will receive have a top-level marketing strategy, which you are expected to challenge, break down into a monthly plan (with quantitative results to be achieved) and fully own its first-hand execution (only with a justified rationale, external agencies could be involved).
You will be a part of the Growth and Marketing Team and responsible for the Awareness stage of the AAARRR funnel.
Responsibilities for this role include
- Conduct research and brand awareness in target markets (for the audience: customers-talents-investors)
- Strategize for and execute branding campaigns to create strong awareness of our brand in target markets
- Track and work with our Growth Analyst to measure the performance of branding campaigns, and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Brand consistency across internal products and external channels (social media, websites, app store, etc.)
- Ensure the whole organization is aware and applies our brand guidelines (which are well-maintained and accessible by everyone); organize branding material and training
- Coordination of internal/external resources, to reach Awareness objectives
- Ensure the highest quality of our image “out there”
- Track record of driving positive business impact with creative branding campaign ideas
- Min. 2 years experience in strategizing and executing branding campaigns
- Min. 2 years of experience in developing branding guidelines
- A good understanding of branding performance measurement; you make data-driven decisions
- A good understanding of various marketing and social media channels
- Strong organizational project- and time-management skills
- Proactive, with an innate drive to explore different options for reaching results, autonomously
- High attention to detail
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 😎
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication, and get “shit” done attitude
- Pension, life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.seedstars.com.