About Greenlight Planet
Greenlight Planet designs, distributes and finances the purchase of solar-powered home energy solutions for the world’s 1.3 billion under-electrified consumers. We are market leaders in the distributed off-grid solar industry, and our Sun King™ products have enabled 76 million people around the world to access clean, reliable, solar-powered light and energy at home.
Sun King products range from portable solar lamps to more robust multi-light solar home systems, to solar-powered televisions and fans and energy-efficient inverter bulbs. Our products drastically improve quality of life for those that lack reliable electricity access: they help extend the number of productive, income-generating hours in a day; they enable children to study after dark; they allow families and communities to gather safely to socialize after sunset; and when replacing field-based sources of light like kerosene lamps, they reduce exposure to indoor air pollution. Read more here:
Associate, Quality Assessor
Position: Quality Assessor
Job Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Reporting to: Customer Service Quality and Training Manager.
The Quality Assessor will work closely with the customer service executives, training team and customer service team managers to serve existing and potential customers by ensuring the customers are satisfied with the service offered with great customer experience .
Key responsibilities for the role include:
1. Analyze data to better understand potential gaps, concerns, and outcomes of decisions
2. Create reports, summaries, presentations, and process documents to display results
3. Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
4. Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
5. Identify process trends that are not well done by the agents and educate appropriately
6. Monitor internal processes and revise/update the scorecards and scripts accordingly.
7. Collaborate with the Process delivery analyst to identify opportunities to improve process performance and efficiencies in existing systems.
8. Must have a tracking and monitoring dashboard on process adherence within the call center
9. Map the need for training and onboarding programs and provide this information to the training team
10. Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations
11. Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings
The ideal candidate
• Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, finance, or another business-related degree
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience is a similar role
• Ability to speak and understand Yoruba AND Hausa is a compulsory requirement.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
• Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
• Excellent attention to detail
• Problem-solving and project management skills
• The ability to present complex concepts to a wide audience
• Must be self-motivator and self-starter
• Solid time management skills
• Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
• Creative ability & writing proficiency
• Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment.
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.greenlightplanet.com.