Position: Associate Manager – After Sales
Company: Greenlight Planet
Location: Lagos State
Type: Full Time
Greenlight Planet is looking for an Associate Manager -After Sales to lead the Aftersales operations team in Nigeria. This role will be a key point of contact for the Sales team, cross-functional departments, and customers for after-sales and service queries. This role will work with all the stakeholders within Company as well as with key stakeholders on the customer side for service queries and builds smooth relations with internal & external customers, to obtain their loyalty to achieve best-in-class customer satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to find solutions for our customers including product replacement requests, warranty claims, troubleshooting, logistics, and service training. If you are an excellent communicator with an obsession with customer satisfaction, this role is for you!
What you would be expected to do:
- Team Management: Lead the development and continuous improvement within the after-sales team. Provide guidance for team members’ careers. Drive professional growth within the team, mentoring individuals to develop valuable skillsets.
- Partnership Customer Service: Deliver a comprehensive service to inquiring customers. Find solutions and ensure product replacements and other warranty claims are closed within the designated timelines. Delegate certain customer inquiries to specific teams when needed.
- Dispute Management: Manage a large number of incoming calls and emails, keeping a record of customer interactions and details of actions taken. Report back on results addressing any issues/disputes from customers.
- Training: Build training materials and hold training for partners in relation to product troubleshooting, repairs, and replacement processes when requested. Develop a thorough knowledge of the product and service the company your work for is offering
- Drive Operational Efficiency: Meet KPI goals including service level timelines and customer net promoter scores.
- Systems and process design: Coordinate with technology teams to ensure company systems, including applications meet customer service needs. Develop new processes to transform current service operations more efficiently.
- Documentation MIS: Provide periodic reports to management on after-sales & service activities.
- Any other business as assigned by your supervisor.
You might be a strong candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent from a reputable institution in engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- An advanced degree is welcome
- 4 years + experience in after-sales services support in the electronic consumer goods/Inverter industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill
- information and understand the way to communicate to different audiences in order to get results.
- Passionate about customer service and resolving their issues
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Critical Thinker: Very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards
- solutions even in ambiguous situations
- Entrepreneurial Spirit with qualities of being able to work independently and figure things out with innovative thinking, problem-solving skills, and presence of mind.
- Demonstrates humility
- Driven by the social mission to provide energy to consumers and employment to rural communities. Should be a value-driven individual.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
- We believe that diversity (of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, personality type, perspective, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different) enriches innovation and our competitiveness in the market.
- We strive to ensure diverse perspectives inform critical decisions, and we actively work towards ensuring all Greenlighters feel like they belong. We also know that sustaining an inclusive workplace requires conscious effort and is a continuous journey, not an end-state.
- Sun King recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
About Greenlight Planet
Sun King products range from portable solar lamps to more robust multi-light solar home systems, to solar-powered televisions and fans and energy-efficient inverter bulbs. Our products drastically improve the quality of life for those that lack reliable electricity access: they help extend the number of productive, income-generating hours in a day; they enable children to study after dark; they allow families and communities to gather safely to socialize after sunset; and when replacing field based sources of light like kerosene lamps, they reduce exposure to indoor air pollution.
We reach our customers through two distinct business models: a vast network of more than 300 distribution partners across 40 countries, and through our EasyBuy™ Direct sales channel, where we sell directly to consumers in India, Kenya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia through a network of more than 15,000 commission sales agents. Our customers have the option to purchase these products upfront or to pay for them through an installment payment plan over a period of 4-18 months through our Sun King EasyBuy™ line, our technology-enabled ‘pay-as-you-go’ (PAYG) systems.
Greenlight employs close to 2000 people in 11 countries across sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. We are passionate about serving off-grid customers, and we are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world.
Greenlight is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Women represent 47% of Greenlight’s workforce.
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.