Position: Area Customer Loyalty Executive
Company: Sun King
Department: EasyBuy Direct Sales
Location: Oyo, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a hungry, diligent, well-organized, highly analytical individual to join our Risk department as a Customer Loyalty Executive. The Employee will be responsible for leading the efforts and processes related to the collection of our PAYG products in the field. They will also be responsible for giving advice and suggestions on how to improve customer payments and satisfaction while ensuring that the company’s offer matches end-users expectations.
What you would be expected to do
- Analyzing regional portfolio and repayment trends and laying down daily, weekly, and monthly strategies to drive better collection rates from delinquent customers.
- Conducting mystery market visits to confirm the quality of sales and obtain different insights from different areas to enhance strategic direction to mitigate challenges of disabled lamps and repayments.
- Providing weekly updates to Sales and Risk Leadership teams on-field interventions performed and results achieved, along with customer insights.
- Designing, piloting, and operationalizing collection processes necessary for ensuring better repayments and customer satisfaction.
- Working with Area Business Managers and Field Sale Executives to repossess products from delinquent customers in cases where direct intervention is required.
- Reporting any cases of product tampering observed in the field through the process and mechanism established by the Risk team.
- Facilitating reporting and actions to be taken against those perpetrating fraudulent practices in the field, such as product tampering, misinformed sales done by FSEs, etc., as per the processes laid out by the Risk function.
- Training Agents (Field Sales Executives) on dealing with repossessions and difficult customer collection issues.
- Driving operating rhythm to follow up with Agents (Field Officers) to ensure they are completing their collection calls and repossession tasks on time.
- Recruiting cash collection centers and setting up the key collection area.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher Diploma related to Finance, Community Development, Communication, Credit Risk Management, or related fields.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position with field experience and collaborating with rural customers settlements.
- Enthusiastic about working in the field to drive collections, resolve issues, and enhance the customer experience.
- Strong experience in Microfinance/ Fintech or banking background in Credit Collections debt recovery preferable.
- Must have good analytical, communication & people skills
- Excellent people skills.
- Clear and straight-to-the-point communication skills with fluency in English.
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability.
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with rural customers & resolve customers’ issues.
- Excellent and diligence.
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time diligently and accurately.
- Work with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.