Position: Analyst – Segment and Channel Planning
Reports To: Manager – Segment and Channel Planning (High Value and Mass Market)
Division: Customer Relations
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
- Monitor MTN Nigeria customer touch points to ensure adherence to defined customer service propositions across all channels (Call Center, Walk In, Self Service, Social Media/ Digital, Account Management).
- Apply research skill to accomplish business objectives: analyze data, search for trends, develop key findings, conclusions and indicated actions from qualitative/quantitative consumer and customer research
- Conduct periodic assessments to identify issues and generate insight for management decision making.
- Coordinate and manage “voice of the Customer” initiatives through various segmented customer engagement programs i.e. Customer Focus Group Sessions, Customer Forums) on applicable platforms.
- Develop and implement innovative service improvement programs through enterprise-wide culture and indoctrination initiatives.
- Provide stakeholders with relevant information needed for proper and timely evaluation of projects and plans.
- Research Industry evolution & competition’s activities in order to Identify segment specific gaps and Strategies in order to exploit them to MTNNs advantage
- Analyze relevant best practices and provide recommendations to Segment & channel Planning Manager.
- Develop and implement all Customer Education drives via diverse channels (TV, Radio, Email, Social Media, Self Service, Digital and Print Media).
- Periodic audit and review of the customer service blueprint to ensure adherence and propose improvements as required.
- Manage relationships with key customer impacting business units for service efficiency across all segments (High Value, Mass Market, Youth & Teens and Women).
- Ensure uniform and timely dissemination of customer impacting information (across all segments and channels) to the frontline.
- Manage and liaise with approved creative agencies (Advertising and Media) to develop creatives for the communication of service initiatives to customers.
- Develop and deploy customer communication plans for Emergency and planned service downtimes to manage customer experience.
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in Customer Care and Management
- Some experience in formal business analysis