Position: Admin Associate
Company: Sun King
Department: Human Resources, IT and Administration
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
The admin associate will manage all administrative activities in the organization. In this role, the individual will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office, welfare services, facility maintenance, and some other task listed.
What you would be expected to do
- Support all HRBP’s in all HR-related matters.
- Responsible for the safe day-to-day running of the office, welfare services, facility maintenance, lunch, etc. whilst ensuring employees present in the office are safety compliant.
- Coordinate office janitors and technicians and ensured the pantry/kitchen, restroom, and office space are neatly arranged and safe for employees.
- Oversee office inventory management like HR Stationery and other kitchen provisions.
- Management of flight agency vendors and other vendors to optimize i.e., get the best value for the cost.
- Timely communication (at least 72hrs before travel) of flight itinerary to staff after completing due approvals.
- Ensure timely reservations of hotels for staff (new joiners and existing staff). Making sure the hotel itinerary is sent to the staff concerned at least 24hrs before arrival.
- Ensure that all the required work tools are given to all new joiners (office and field-based) on the day of resumption. Work tools include a laptop bag, ID card, Business card, welcome kit, staff shirt, preparation of office for physical onboarding, etc, and communicate promptly if any delays.
- Prepare assigned FSE contract letters according to agreed timelines for assigned areas.
- Scribe for weekly collaboration minutes (and any other assigned meetings) and support skill share sessions by taking promptly, attendance of attendees.
- Contact person for receiving office mail correspondences and responding to all emails in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ensure effective and timely health care administration (registration/enrolment, reimbursement, complaints) for both current and new employees from end-to-end. Staff enrolment details are to be sent to HMO latest 1 hour of staff registration submission.
- Ensuring adequate supplies of office supplies.
- other related duties as assigned.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Is excited about joining a fast-growing, entrepreneurial, and innovative environment.
- HND/BSC from a reputable institution, preferably with a background in Business Administration or a related course.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Exceptional ability to manage payments, budgets, expenditures, and office operations.
- Good leadership qualities
- Ability to plan, schedule, and execute office-related events.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
We believe that diversity (of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, personality type, perspective, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different) enriches innovation and our competitiveness in the market.
We strive to ensure diverse perspectives inform critical decisions, and we actively work towards ensuring all Greenlighters feel like they belong. We also know that sustaining an inclusive workplace requires conscious effort and is a continuous journey, not an end state.
Greenlight recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.